- Challenge existing methods and endeavour to provide unique and innovative concepts.
- Our aim is to demonstrate professional excellence in everything we do.
- Providing extraordinary performance in all areas of our work
- Building and sustaining long-term working relationships
- Conducting our services so you are happy with every encounter you have with us
- Making a difference
- Operating with unquestioned integrity
- Being a potent resource for achieving your goals.
- Doing what we say were going to do
- Seeing it through to the end.
- Relate to us with candidness, honesty and truthfulness
- Disclose all necessary information
- Be prepared to consider (and test) any business strategy or idea
- Be prepared to change (to achieve your goals)
- Honour your financial commitments to us, on time
- Introduce us to others who you think we could help.
- See it through to the end.
Initial meeting or discussion for 1 hour is held on the basis of NO CHARGE and NO OBLIGATION .
Our fees are always set in advance to eliminate uncertainty.
A Percentage our fee is payable on engagement with the balance in the form of agreed progress payments until completion or on an agreed date.
A weekly retainer is set and paid in advance (usually by automatic payment).
Website Disclaimer : The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Michelle-Mac and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Michelle-Mac. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However,Michelle-Mac takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Internet Copyright Notice: This website and its content is copyright of Michelle-Mac. All rights reserved.Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material ,You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.